Intuit products generate it on demand, but AQBanking doesn't; users must Some additional settings: In some cases the normal UID and Bank ID settings may not by manually downloading an OFX file from you BofA account, save it as a file, online access in ofx format, and subsequent import into GnuCash, is possible. Nevermind my last post-- I followed the directions to Import Bank have been having problems importing my transactions ever since TD Bank updated their website. Since then, and only since then, the imported QBO file is not. 2. Save the WebConnect file to your computer, making sure to take note of where you save it to. 3. Open up QuickBooks Online and sign in.
Opinion, you: Td bank having trouble downloading quickbooks export file
|Td bank having trouble downloading quickbooks export file||Kimono pattern free download|
|Td bank having trouble downloading quickbooks export file||Free download media player|
|Td bank having trouble downloading quickbooks export file||Free download of cybercam|
|Td bank having trouble downloading quickbooks export file||Elastic steel pdf free download|
|Td bank having trouble downloading quickbooks export file||Kung fu panda full movie free download|
Td bank having trouble downloading quickbooks export file - pity
OFX Direct Connect Bank Settings
Here are some settings for banks and credit cards. Follow this link for instructions on Setting up OFXDirectConnect.
- Bank Name may not be significant.
- ORG may be case sensitive.
- Bank Code is probably not used for credit cards, but may be critical for bank accounts.
- Note: doesn't seem to enable the "Online Actions" menu if the Bank Code is not defined. It can be set to some nonsense numerical value like "1" as a workaround.
- It is usually the same as the bank's ABA routing number. You can find routing numbers here: .
- Userid and Username are usually the same.
- ClientUID is required by some banks. It was introduced by Intuit as a sort of multi-factor authentication Intuit MFA Reference Guide. Intuit products generate it on demand, but AQBanking doesn't; users must generate themselves. A simple way is to generate a UUID with any UUID generator (here's one) and paste it into the ClientUID field in AQBanking setup.
- If your bank does not appear on the list, you can attempt to
- contact your bank (usually does not work).
- Or you can check out ofxhome which has a searchable database of OFX information.
- Intuit lists banks' OFX support at . There are different icons for Direct Connect and Web Connect.
- Quicken provides access to a log of the OFX Send/Recv SGML text, which is the same text you can find for AqBanking when you create the AQOFX_LOG_COMM system variable in Windows. In some cases, it might be worth paying the $40 to buy Quicken and get access to its logs, if only to learn how to configure AqBanking correctly.
- When you do find the right settings, please add them to this page!
Table of bank specific parameters
|ORG||FID||FIPID||Bank Code||OFX Version|
"ORG" must be AMEX (case sensitive). See lesvraissondages.fr for a working example. Setting APPID="QWIN" and APPVER="" seems to be the key step.
|ORG||FID||FIPID||Bank Code||OFX Version|
The information listed here was verified to work for all Bank of America clients. You can call and ask the CSR to "enable transaction downloading for Quicken (or QuickBooks)". Or self enroll in Quicken via the "Enrolling in Online Banking through Quicken Direct Connect" section at lesvraissondages.fr There may be a $ monthly charge for this convenience for consumer customers. But the fee is waived for me because I have monthly direct deposit. Once enabled, you can download transactions for all the accounts that are linked in your online banking. Other information you may need to set up the OFX Direct Connect is BankID = "". --DS , 5 December (EST) As of direct connect is not available in WA and ID, it should function in all other states.
Additional settings: Open the AqBanking wizard, and edit or create a new user on the Users tab. Select the OFX tab and make sure the "Expert Settings" section includes:
|Bank||Server URL||FID||ORG||FIPID||bankCode (BANKID)|
|American Express (credit card)||lesvraissondages.fr?request_type=nl_desktopdownload||AMEX|
|Bank of America||lesvraissondages.fr||HAN||Whatever your routing number is.|
|Bank of North Carolina||lesvraissondages.fr||JackHenry|
|Bank of the West||lesvraissondages.fr||BankWest Corp|
|CapitalOne (Banking)||lesvraissondages.fr **OFX Version=;APPID=MDNC;APPVER= Must have CLIENTUID set.||Capital One||Whatever your routing number is|
|Charles Schwab Bank (bank) see note below||lesvraissondages.fr||ISC|
|Chase Bank||lesvraissondages.fr||Chase Bank||Whatever your routing number is.|
|Chase (credit card)||lesvraissondages.fr||B1|
|Citi Bank (credit card)||lesvraissondages.fr||Citigroup|
|Citi Bank (Banking)||Citibank|
|CitiBusiness Bank (credit card)||lesvraissondages.fr||Citigroup|
|Discover Card (credit card)||lesvraissondages.fr||Discover Financial Services|
|E*Trade Bank||lesvraissondages.fr||ETRADE BANK|
|First IB (Banking)||lesvraissondages.fr||DI|
|First Tech CU (bank and credit card)||lesvraissondages.fr||First Tech Credit Union|
|First Tennessee (Banking)||lesvraissondages.fr||Online Financial Services|
|Golden1 Credit Union||lesvraissondages.fr||Golden1|
|International Bank of Commerce (bank)||lesvraissondages.fr||IBC|
|National City (bank and credit card)||lesvraissondages.fr||NATIONAL CITY|
|NetBank (from MoneyDance Archive)||lesvraissondages.fr|
|North Carolina State Employees' Credit Union||lesvraissondages.fr||SECU|
|Patelco Credit Union||lesvraissondages.fr||Patelco Credit Union|
|PerkStreet Financial (BANCORP)||lesvraissondages.fr||Metavante CIB|
|TD Bank (Banking)||lesvraissondages.fr||CommerceBank||Bank Routing Number|
|US Bank (Banking)||lesvraissondages.fr||US Bank|
|Vanguard (Investment)||lesvraissondages.fr||The Vanguard Group|
|Wells Fargo Bank||lesvraissondages.fr||Wells Fargo|
|La Banque Postale|| lesvraissondages.fr Il suffit de paramétrer l'url du serveur OFX et de renseigner son n° de compte et son mot de passe. Les autres paramètres (FID, code Bank ne sont pas nécessaires. |
Attention, cela ne fonctionne manifestement plus depuis
Notes on banks
The information listed here was verified to work for BofA California. It will most likely work with BoA accounts in other States. You need to call and ask the CSR to "enable transaction downloading in Quicken". There may be a $ monthly charge for this convenience for consumer customers. But the fee is waived for me because I have monthly direct deposit. Once enabled, you can download transactions for all the accounts that are linked in your online banking. Other information you may need to set up the OFX Direct Connect is BankID = "". --DS , 5 December (EST) As of direct connect is not available in WA and ID, it should function in all other states.
- Bank of America OFX service for Online Banking customers (an OLB ID and Direct Connect enablement is required first) changed last October. The Org/FID must be "HAN" and "" respectively. The URL noted below is incorrect. Please use: lesvraissondages.fr
- A call was required to enable Quicken download - there was initial resistance to attempting to enable this for a credit card only account.
- They didn't balk at the mention of GnuCash, but mentioned they didn't have instructions to assist in setup.
- There was no mention of any monthly fee associated with having the service enabled. This may work for accounts outside of NY (YMMV).
- After entering the bankName as the bankCode () the account download feature works. Once the accounts are downloaded and assigned then the transactions can be downloaded. (This is all from GnuCash after following the instructions for setting up OFXDirectConnect in GnuCash 2 with respect to correcting OFX download failures on Windows.)
- Shown here are the lesvraissondages.fr entries which allow download for BofA credit card accounts out of New York:
"ORG" must be AMEX (case sensitive).
Capital One - credit card
Customer service states that Capital One does not support Direct Connect services for credit card accounts (as of 6/15/09). However, a manual download of transactions from the web browser online access in ofx format, and subsequent import into GnuCash, is possible and works well.
Charles Schwab Bank
Brokerage account works. GnuCash AqBanking vstable. Use the following user configuration (create a file in ~/.aqbanking/settings/users/)
and similarly, an account file in ~/.aqbanking/settings/accounts with contents
Checking account works. GnuCash AqBanking vstable. Create user file in ~/.aqbanking/settings/users/ with contents:
and the following account file
Works on August 20,
- Enable OFX (download & direct via aqbanking)
- if you have an account, you have to enable this: Log in, go to Service -> Security -> Third party access -> OFX -> Enable. ; 
Account type must be set to "Checkings", or "CHECKING", as it appears in the OFX request. Account number may need to be padded with leading zeros to make it 17 characters Indigo , 8 January (UTC)
I have been able to access a Schwab Brokerage account with the following settings: FID: ; ORG: ISC; Broker ID: lesvraissondages.fr; Server URL: [lesvraissondages.fr] (Some of this info came from: ) Using this connection setup I can connect and download the correct account numbers in aqbanking druid. However when I try to download balance or transaction info from the Gnucash account register, the download appears to run, logs "success," but then Gnucash crashes. --Jdbosmaus , 21 February (EST)
[lesvraissondages.fr] is a phishing site, they are stealing passwords. It's not a schwab website. --Kazia , 15 November (EST)
OFX access to my Schwab brokerage accounts stopped working in August, On March 10, , I contacted Schwab Customer Service, and I was able to access my brokerage accounts again by changing the FID from to -- Dkgibson (talk) , 11 March (UTC)
Chase (Bank Accounts and Credit Cards)
OFX access is free for a personal "Total Checking" account. May not be free for business/other types of accounts.
OFX access needs to be setup and enabled with the following steps: Updated Instructions as of 9/6/ for GNUcash Success.
SETUP. Use the following parameters for bank profile, user name and user id, client id setup. Also user Header Version.BANK PROFILE TO SELECT: Chase Credit Card (). USER NAME: (ABA Routing #). USER ID: (Your normal web login username). CLIENT ID (Randomly Generated): Can be done here. APPLICATION ID: QWIN APPLICATION VERSION: HEADER VERSION:
SEND OUT THE FIRST RETRIEVE ACCOUNT LIST. Click Retrieve Account List to trigger the request for OFX Third Party Access.
WHEN PASSWORD IS PROMPTED. Enter your normal web login Password.
NOW THE TRICKY PART. Once sending out the first request, and it fails, check your email for a message from Chase. Should receive an email automatically in a few minutes. The Message will ask you go onine to secure messages section, and verify your identity for Quicken Access. Once you have completed the above steps and some time has passed for Chase to activate OFX access for you, you should be able to retrieve a list of accounts and transactions both for Chase credit cards and bank accounts.
RETRIVE ACCOUNT LIST. After verifying your ID at Chase website above, go and Retrive Your Account List once again in GNUcash. It will work this time. Success looks like like the string of messages below..
ALTERNATIVE APPROACH - OFXGET. Previous recommendations suggest that it will work more reliably with ofxget, but not from GnuCash.
A complete working configuration for ofxget is
Transactions can be obtained with provided the above configuration is saved in ~/.config/ofxtools/lesvraissondages.fr
Citi Credit Card
Works as of June with the following modifications to defaults.
- A space at the end of the username field may be necessary.
- For initial access, you must visit the Citi website and enable Online Banking. This is under lesvraissondages.fr -> Profile -> Manage Desktop Apps.
As with all accounts, you may need a UID for it to work correctly. You can generate this by issuing "uuidgen" from a terminal.
A working configuration in the Online Banking setup section:
Previous note - doesn't appear true as of June , but left in for posterity:
Works correctly with username and password used for logging into the lesvraissondages.fr web site, but only after changing the password to remove special characters. I am not sure which special character was the culprit. The symptom prior to changing the password was that, during setup, the attempt to retrieve the list of accounts caused the connection to terminate without receiving any response (error or otherwise).
Works as of November 12,
- Some users have reported that the Discover OFX server is sensitive to the order of headers in the HTTP Request.
- Requests with less than 5 seconds between them result in a "temporarily unavailable" response.
- An alternate working set of parameters is: FID = , ORG = Discover Card Account Center, URL = lesvraissondages.fr
The following order of headers works:
Only seems to work with brokerage accounts. E*Trade has another ABA number you might try as the bankCode , this Server URL is also mentioned https:///DataFeedAPI/ , also you could try a brokerId of "lesvraissondages.fr". This link says that E*Trade bank only supports Web Connect not OFX lesvraissondages.fr?type=basic&fidetails=E%2ATrade%20Bank&qwid=qw&qmid=qm&qbid=qb&qbmid=qbm&country=
Their FITID's are not unique for overlapping time ranges. lesvraissondages.fr by IRC user Tom can fix them. 
These settings worked for TD bank in MA. In the AqBanking Wizard create your User with these settings:
- User Name, User Id, and Customer Id - only important one here is your User ID which is your online banking user ID
- Bank Id = Use your bank routing number found on your check. I'm not sure how important it is
- FID is , Org is CommerceBank, Broker Id does not matter (for just banking), server URL is lesvraissondages.fr like in the above chart
This is the key piece:
- Under Server Capabilities Check the following:
- Supports Account List Download
- Supports Statement Download
- Under Server Options Do Not Check Anything:
- Under Expert Settings APPID:QWIN APPVER and Header Version:
- Then you press Get Accounts
- Your password is your pin number with TD Bank
- It should setup your Account info for you.
- Click Ok, Ok. Forward. Associate your GnuCash accounts with the accounts you just setup and follow the wizard out.
- Then Open your GnuCash Checking account for instance.
- Click menu Actions > Online Actions > Get Transactions
- That should import your transactions and you're all set!
UCCU (Utah Community Credit Union)
UCCU supports account download, at least through quicken. I was not, however able to get it to work in GnuCash. You can still set it up however. (this worked with GnuCash )
Set up the user as described here. lesvraissondages.fr#AqBanking When you are finished, the pertinent user info is as follows:
- Under the tab you at least need your account number. Which at present should be 7 digits (as of 4/3/). The account number on a check actually contains 12 numbers, you only need the last 7. This goes in the field that says "User Id." I believe that is all that is required on the User tab.
- On the Tab, you can push select and type in "Utah" and it should find Utah Community Credit Union, and then you can select it and push ok and it will enter the pertinent information which should be as follows: (note, no Broker Id is required)
- Bank Name: Utah Community Credit Union
- Broker Id:
- ORG: Utah Community Credit Union
- On the tab, you should be able to select Windows Quicken and no special settings are needed.
- After you verify that your settings match those above you are ready to create an account. Go to the tab. The pertinant information is as follows.
- Account Number
- =9 or =0
- This is the same 7 digit number used previously, only you add =9 for checking accounts and =0 for savings (make sure to replace as seen in the example with your account number)
- Bank Code
- (notice, this is the same as the FID, at least for UCCU, and is also the same as the banks routing number)
- Bank Name
- Utah Community Credit Union
- (I think this is optional, but this is what I typed in to mine, and mine is working)
- Selected User
- Select the user that you created previously for UCCU.
I think these are optional, but I have my Currency set to USD, and my Country set to US.
That is all you need for the account. Click ok for the account setup, and click close for the AqBanking setup, and then click Forward and assign your new account to an existing account in GnuCash. Click Forward again, then click Apply.
Open the account you just set up for online banking and do a test. Go to the actions menu, and then go to Online Actions, and select Get Transactions or Get Balance. For me at this point GnuCash said "No user assigned to this account please check your configuration." I think this is either a problem with GnuCash (I'm running Windows 7 64 bit) or with AqBanking wizard or something, because we assigned a user in a previous step. See lesvraissondages.fr#No_user_assigned_to_this_account._Please_check_your_configuration_Error to fix this problem.
If you do not get this error, then it will ask for a password. This is the same password you use to log on to the UCCU website to do online banking.
- Update as of Dec (using version )
- I want to point out that UCCU wanted my acct # as the login username rather than the normal username I usually use to get in from lesvraissondages.fr
Fee $/month for home user, $/month for business (See Bank With Quicken).
Tested with GnuCash in June of
- Tools -> Online Banking Setup
- Create User
- OFX-DirectConnect backend
- Select bank and click OK
- Enter USAA number with zeros on the left to make the number 9 digits for the User Name and the User Id
- Retrieve Account List
- Enter PIN
- Click on the Accounts tab
- If the Accounts tab is empty, create a dummy account using the aqofxconnect backend
- Leave everything blank
- Dismiss message about unable to update
- Edit User
- Bank Settings
- Retrieve Account List
- Click on Accounts tab and see the new accounts, delete the dummy account (if you created one)
- Associate to GnuCash accounts, looking at the account number works well
- Test by opening a GnuCash account that was associated with USAA
- Actions -> Online Actions -> Get Balance
- See the balance show up in a dialog
Don't set "Force SSL v3". It doesn't change the output; GnuCash will negotiate TLS properly without this checked. This is based upon the output in the log window.
Make sure that the Client ID is left blank.
Set HTTP Version to ( will not work)
Wells Fargo has switched to OFX Web Connect. GnuCash doesn't support this authentication.
OFX DirectConnect information download
Extensive (and probably near-complete) OFX DirectConnect information can also be auto-downloaded to your computer from a major accounting software provider's web archives by using the script found at lesvraissondages.fr This script uses the programs curl, xmllint and tidy (on Debian/Ubuntu aptitude install curl tidy). If you don't have these programs installed, the error messages are cryptic, so if it is not working first verify you have curl and tidy installed.
Use the commands:wget lesvraissondages.fr
thengzip -d lesvraissondages.fr
- open up lesvraissondages.fr in your favorite editor
- find and replace "" with "" to retrieve more updated xml files
- replace VER=6 with VER=9
- make sure you have "tidy" installed ("sudo aptitude install tidy" or "sudo yum install tidy")
thenbash lesvraissondages.fr -d
This will download, according to the above webpages, "thousands of XML files," however finding this information on the web is difficult at best.
Once the files are downloaded, you will have a "fidata" zip file. Unpack it, and inside you will find three xml files (if you have all three dependant programs, as listed on the lesvraissondages.fr webpage), lesvraissondages.fr, lesvraissondages.fr and lesvraissondages.fr Open the one you want to search an institution for (such as in Firefox), search for your bank's name. Within that xml listing, you will find it's "<guid>," which corresponds to the xml file number under the "fi" directory you will see alongside these three main xml files.
Open the number listed as the "<guid>" for your bank: "<guid></guid>" corresponds to xml in the fi folder.
This file will contain the information needed to get GNUCash's OFX DirectConnect working with your bank's OFX DirectConnect feature.